.

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Order Letter

Dear Sir,\nSubject: leveraging redact for cardinal laptops\nI am writing this earn to place an order for two of the laptops you are currently publicize in your website. I am interested in the HP 2000-239 WM assume type. I would analogous to purchase two laptops of this model for two of my daughters. However I want them in contrary colours. I want a black singleness and the another(prenominal) white in colour. From the separate addd in your site, you have stage the price for the black one at $ 560 and the white one at $ 559. I leave alone purchase these items at the given over price you have set.\nI see, from the catalogue in your website, www.ABCelectronics.com, that you provide various shipping methods. I select for notes on slant method. It favours me the most. As qualify in your terms and conditions of sales agreement and purchase schedule, I opt for cash on delivery option. Please deliver two laptops within a expiration of the next 5 long clock time as sp ecified in your site about cash on delivery terms. I would however appreciate if you make it within 2 or 3 old age former to the delivery deadline of 5 days that you have set. The shipping name and address is 1600 Main Street, Charleston, Chicago. I am available whatever time of the day so you pile make the delivery during the cessation of the day between 6 a.m. and 7 p.m. just as your terms of delivery constitution demands.\nIn case of any query on this order kindly feel set free to reach me on the numerate (312) 565-7000 anytime of the day.\nThanking you,\nJames Jones\nChicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment