.

Friday, April 19, 2019

My Own Behaviour in a Team Setting Assignment Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 500 words - 1

My Own Behaviour in a Team Setting - Assignment physical exerciseI to a fault learned that I possess a number of transfer commensurate dexteritys such as the ability to put my personal feelings aside whenever there was conflict in the team. In these circumstances, I was able to brush my personal feelings aside and to focus on the assigned task. I also demonstrated self-discipline in that I was able to manage my time and resources in a productive and effective manner.I also discovered that I had other transferable skills such as effective communication skills. I found that I was always able to listen to others and to respond in ways that were relevant and commanded the aid of other members of the team. I also found that I had another very important transferable skill and that was the power of persuasion. I found that with commitment and effort I was able to persuade other members of the conference to take a position that was akin to my own. This particular skill will be important to my chosen career when I am advising and helping those who rely on my advice and skills. As I learned from my t demiseer networking exercises, I am sure that these skills are the kinds of soft skills that employers will be looking for.I also learned that I can be a bit over anxious and too bore to achieve my end goals. In this regard, the team setting taught me that every task has a purpose and connects to the end goal. Only after several locomote are taken can we finally see the results? In this regard, I have to learn to be more patient and pace my time, always aware that I cannot get to the end without starting from the beginning. I will practice this by fetching on a number of projects such as reading a book and doing jigsaw puzzles.When I began the course I did so with an open mind, merely hoping that I would come out more prepared to take steps toward my career goal and expecting to at least be in a better position for taking those steps that I was before taking the co urse.

No comments:

Post a Comment